Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Time Flies when your working-or not.....

I will admit now, I had a very lazy summer. I am now self employed, since the beginning of August. From February until the end of July, I was busy with my "new" job, but got it caught up,organized and worked myself out of full time-oops! However, being self employed did give me my first lazy summer since between grade 11 & 12.
Wasn't a complete slug though.Managed to (with the help of my landlady) move a ton of stuff out of my storage room, completely cleaned it out, and have selectively put some stuff back. Also cleaned out my studio/livingroom space-everything in the garage! Painted it Margarita Green! Its fresh and bright and I love it! Now again selectively, putting things back into my space. However, alot of my creative stuff is still in the garage. Studio space is next!

Also-and I am very excited about it-working on an artworkshop that I will be putting on with my best friend Sandi, in February. I miss teaching so much I practically cry everytime I talk about it, so this is for Me! There are so many things I want to teach that is not completely scrapbooking, but uses all those scrapbook supplies-hmmmm maybe my previous post would be a good class......

I will post more about the workshop once I get the venue settled. Going to take a poll about my embroidered bags as a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment